Saturday, November 12, 2005

This and That

Ok, today I will give you three trivias of Mississippi.

2. The University of Mississippi Blues Archive in Oxford contains the world's largest collection of Blues music.

3. The world's first round trip transoceanic flight was performed in 1928 by H.T. Merrill, from Iuka. The flight to England was made in a plane loaded with ping pong balls.

4. Vardaman, is the Sweet Potato Capital of the world. Each year, in November, the Sweet Potato Festival is held in Vardaman.

Surprised you again, huh?

Does anyone else think there is something spooky about Tom Cruise? I mean, that smile is just too........icky. I have never thought he is a good actor, but that is beside the point.

I watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night. It was a good kids movie, but, well, I am glad that I didn't pay movie theater prices for it. I am going to get H2G2 soon. I know I will like that, who didn't love the book?

Ok, this is a nothing post again. Sorry


P.S. I DID IT!!! FINALLY, I was able to add links. The random one is a blog I discovered last week and I highly reccommend it. The other is an online television with several countries available for people to watch. I will be adding other links soon, now that I have it figured out.

No comments: