Monday, November 07, 2005

Some more Katrina stuff...

I have been looking for this since Katrina hit. It is before and after pictures of some of the historic sites damaged. http://www.mississippiheritage.com/HurricaneKatrina.html
I know that many people lost their lives and homes and jobs. Everyone living in the path of Katrina were affected. Somehow, though, seeing the damage to buildings that have survived for over a hundered years, makes me more depressed and I have a hard time thinking about working to bring things back to the way they were before. Beauvoir came through Camille with hardly a scratch. Sad.


Update, I just found out that the photos I had posted as being from Katrina were fake, well, not fake, but not from Katrina and also not from the actual photographer.

No comments: