Monday, November 07, 2005

Life goes on...

When I started this blog last....February, I think.....it was meant to write about my experiences as a member of the JWs. I did too. I told everything I could remember about my childhood in that group as well as my chaotic homelife. Then, for some reason I stopped for several weeks. When I finally got back to the blog and read over what I had written, I decided that I didn't want this to be just about me and the JWs. So, I deleted all those entries and started over. I have not had as much time as I would like lately to post, but hopefully that will change soon. I have finally met with the insurance adjuster and should be able to move back into my house soon. It has to be soon. I am not sure how much longer I can stand living with my friend Leslie without one of us taking a knife or gun to the other.

Just joking of course. Leslie knows when I need alone time and does exactly that...she leaves me alone. Sometimes she will stick her head in my room to ask me if I am still living, but mostly she leaves me to waller in it until I am sick of myself and haul myself out of bed and start living again. Last week was one of those weeks. I did however, manage to finish several Christmas ornaments that I am crocheting. And, I read two books. Life goes on.

And, since life goes on I will be going out tomorrow and doing something. Anything.

No comments: