Monday, November 14, 2005

About Me....


Me and a friend on top of Stone Mt in Georgia.




  • Some things about me....

  • 1. I am from Mississippi and except for last winter, I have lived here all my life.
  • 2. I enjoy traveling.
  • 3. I was born on November 28th which makes me a Sagittarius
  • 4. I think astrology is bogus.
  • 5. I was raised a Jehovah's Witness, but don't worry, I no longer knock on doors.
  • 6. I am the youngest and only girl. Both my parents and two of my brothers are dead.
  • 7. I don't have much contact with my two surviving brothers.
  • 8. I love to hunt for rocks and fossils.
  • 9. I love history.
  • 10. I love to read.
  • 11. I listen to audiobooks when I am traveling or going to sleep or cleaning house.
  • 12. I am a CRTT (Certified Respiratory Therapist) and a CRPFT (Certified Pulmonary Function Technician)
  • 13. I have OCD and have added hours to a trip because I will go back over a route to make sure that I haven't run over anyone.
  • 14. I seldom drink, but when I do it is something like a margarita or a daiquiri ( on day-queery, which is how I used to think it was pronounced.)
  • 15. I am a Christian, Libertarian politically and a heterosexual woman.
  • 16. My best friend is an atheist, liberal and male to female transsexual who is currently in a relationship with a lesbian.
  • 17. I am a CocaCola fiend. I have to limit the amount I buy because I will not stop drinking them until they are gone. (Yes, I know it will eat the battery acid off a battery and will sone eat all the lining off my stomach.
  • 18. I like Garrison Keillor's humor.
  • 19. I am tired of Stephen King's books.
  • 20. I like eminem, Outkast, John Prine, Delbert McClinton, DireStraits, Jimmy Buffett.........to name just a few. I suppose my musical tastes could be called eclectic.
  • 21. I love old black and white movies. Even the bad B-movie 'horror' movies.
  • 22. I hate rude people.
  • 23. I really like animals. I have one dog, a Boston Terrier named Gumbo and one cat, named Sassy. I am currently pet-sitting for my son's cat, Kudreau, and my daughter's four cats, Ferris, LuLu, Gabby and LB.
  • 24. I hate people who drive like they own the road.
  • 25. I live a mile from the beach, on the Gulf of Mexico, but would rather be living in the mountains.
  • Well, there is no way I can get to 101 things about me. I am lucky that I got to 25.

No comments: