Friday, November 04, 2005

Su DoKu anyone??

Leave it to the Brits. There is a new puzzle that is driving people crazy. It is a number puzzle and believe me it is addictive. And, irritating. Go here and try it http://www.timesonline.co.uk/section/0,,23509,00.html. It is fun.

Things are mosing along at about the same pace. Am waiting for the insurance check so I can have a new roof put on. And, I am still waiting to move back into my house. Maybe by Thanksgiving?

I took Phil out to supper and an show Tuesday. He is TWENTY now. Anyway, we went to see Saw........I know, I know, but I had to do that. I only sat through that because it is what he wanted to see. But, it brings up a pet peeve of mine. What is wrong with moviemakers nowadays? It seems if someone isn't being hacked to death then they are in bed with someone going on and on. I have never seen where watching someone have sex helps the plot. I mean, do you watch people in real life? Well, I don't. You know people are doing it but not too many people feel the necessity to watch. So, why do people who make movies think we need to see that? Ah well.

And, now we have Michael Moore, Hilliary and Kennedy getting busted. About time. I have no respect for what I call 'gliberals'. They are quick to tell us how we should think and if we don't accept what they say then we are 'sheep' being led to the slaughter. Meanwhile they are getting richer and richer doing exactly what they are condemning others for. They make me sick. Like. all the moviestars who think they know more than anyone else, who blast Bush for because he is not doing enough (in their opinion) for the environment, yet they own several SUVs and not only that, most own stock in all the major companies that pollute. So, I suppose as long as no one knows about it, they can continue being snakes and talking out of both sides of their mouths. I recommend this book Peter Schweizer's new book, "Do As I Say (Not As I Do): Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy." I am fixing to order it.

1 comment:

Jo-Momma said...

You've got to tell me how good that book is. Sounds interesting for sure! Did you go to see saw or just saw? I'm confused. Tell your boy Happy Birthday (probably late) from me. I can't believe he's already 20! I remember you talking about your 16 yr old, lol. Boy how time flies! My little girl will be 3 soon, can you believe it?
God bless, Jo