Thursday, November 10, 2005

Nothing important.......

Has anyone out there had a situation like this? You have a very good friend who you have a lot in common with, and they also have a friend who you cannot stand? For instance, Bee is your friend and you enjoy doing things with them, they have a friend, Cee, who you cannot stand, have nothing in common with and do not want to be around. How can this be? Seems like you would have things in common with Cee, but no, you don't. Weird. I have talked about this to Bee and she understands how I feel and says that yes, indeed, Cee does have some less than attractive habits. Maybe Bee is more tolerant than I am or she sees something in Cee that is worth maintaining a friendship over, who knows.

Today was a lazy, foggy day. I spent it watching old Bette Davis movies and working, sometimes, on a Christmas ornament. I am crocheting around the beads on a gold garland....gold colored of course.

I should be trying to write, but I just can't make myself do it. Things are still all up in the air for me. I have found someone to re-roof my house, and that is going to make my son mad, but he will have to get over it. And, I am going to tell my son that starting December he is going to have to start paying me rent. Unless he has moved out by then. He has been telling me that he is going to move since June, but still we wait.

It looks like the trip to Utah is actually going to happen this time. I am excited about seeing the area and cannot wait to hunt for rocks. It will tickle me to death to find some fossils too. I will be taking pictures and posting them here.


I am Rabies. Grrrrrrrr!
Which Horrible Affliction are you?
A Rum and Monkey disease.

1 comment:

Claudia Barlow said...

I can relate to having a friend that has friends that don't get along. That is the story of my life, and it is the height of intolerance, that has always made me kind of defensive.

I have had people think I was crazy to have the friends that I did, but I never listened, just let people use me to the max. I now knowl better.