Monday, August 01, 2005

Monday's.........

Another one of my brother's paintings. Anyone ever see any prints out there by Don Erwin, that's my brother.





Well, the OCD kicked in today. I had spent most of the night adding items to my store. Downloading templates and then making the pictures fit and then uploading, etc. So, I felt

pretty good with it all. Till this morning. I woke up about 10:30 and the first thing I thought about was the store. Then, I started obsessing on the pictures and how I did them and what if they were not right.......etc. Sooooo, I deleted everything and started over. I only did four designs today. I will add more tomorrow. I also need to figure out how to describe my store and promote it. That will be fun. And, it is soon time to pack up and head back to Michigan.

One reason I decided to do an online store is that I can be anywhere and run it.

No comments: