Thursday, August 04, 2005

Life takes a bite.....

Well, life does have a way of jumping up and biting you doesn't it? Here I was thinking things were settled and I was on my way to Michigan, but nope. Won't go into detail, but my son may not be going back to Auburn this fall. He has a way of just thinking that things will work out, without doing anything to make sure those things will work out. He could go to another college, but he has his heart set on Auburn. Oh well.
And, my oldest son has definitely decided that he does not want my house. This floors me. I gave him this house without any strings....all he has to do is pay off the rest of my loan. I know that he would rather live outside the city, but how many times will he get a deal like this?
So, I will most likely be moving back into the house, which means my older daughter will have a more difficult time continuing school. I am praying she does not give up. I don't think she will, because she has come so far and only has this year. It would be so much easier if she lived down here.
Of course, I could do what I have been thinking of doing if my older son definitely did not want this house and that is to list it with a realtor and let them deal with it. I may still do this. I will pray about it.
I have been spending a lot of time learning how to promote my online store. This is fun and hopefully will produce revenue. We shall see. I have to get my computer moved and setup again, but this time I am going to make sure it is someplace that I am going to stay for long enough to make it worth while to fool with it..........setting up the computer I mean.

No comments: