Saturday, June 11, 2005

Life.....

I woke up today in a very good mood. I am leaving Michigan tomorrow for home.....home is Gulfport, Ms. I was not even worried about the tropical storm that might be a hurricane by the time it hits this afternoon. Life is good for me right now. I am writing and getting positive feedback from the people who are reading it, AND, yesterday I got an email from h2g2 telling me that something I submitted for the guide last summer was accepted. It is just a paragraph on how to make sweet tea, but it is now permanently in the Guide.

Then, I turned on CNN. I knew that the girl from Alabama was most likely dead, but I was still hoping and praying that she would be found unhurt. Now, one of the suspects says 'something bad happened'. This is so sad. It takes a bit of my joy away, thinking about what those parents are going through now. The past two weeks have been horrible, but I don't think it can compare to their anguish now.

No comments: