Thursday, June 02, 2005

It's not that bad....

It's not that bad. The dye is done, and it is permanent too. Why did I not get the rinse instead? What possessed me to get RED? I look like a milk jug half buried in a red clay hill in Georgia. Good lord. And, while my grandson is laughing, my daughter searches for something to say, something that will make me feel better while I am thinking of the look on my dentist's face. She struggles to keep her smile from turning into an outright laugh. Finally, she says, it's not that bad.

Four words that let you know that you will be getting what-in-the-world-was-she-thinking looks till this either grows out or you get another color to try to tone down the neon.


I just got back from getting yet another color for my hair. I was going to wait, but while I was at Target with the boys, the younger one came up to me laughing. Said he had found me by my hair. So, I got a dark brown. And, this all started because I was talked into blond highlights that just hollered BLOND! Oh well.

Had my last visit to the dental clinic today. I go back in September after I come back up here. I like my little dentist.

Not much happening....just getting ready to head south next week.

No comments: