Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Googleing

Hummmm, Carla at http://carla_rolfe.blogspot.com gave this assignment on her blog. I would link to it, but me and links are not communicating. Anyway, the idea is to google your first name and needs and then write down the top ten results that pertain to you. Below are mine.



1.Ann needs to find her inner-child (I KNEW something was missing)

2.Ann is in desperate need of surgery(ahhh, well?)

3.The ANN needs the current grade, ie how well you remember an item now.(and I didn't even know that I was outmoded)

4.Ann needs something shoulder-length with layers

5. ann needs to get into modeling she is a gorgeous indian female(yeah, right)

6.Ann needs to call her accountant because someone's been skimming her checks(I knew it wasn't MY fault)

7.Ann needs to start behaving like a proper young lady, learning to knit, cook, and manage a household(ok, who's been peeking???)

8. Ann needs to check for an important e–mail,(like the one from Nigeria or the British Lottery?)

9.Ann became much better prepared to attempt to(be the first)

10.Ann needs to be indoors only. (no comment)

This was silly and fun. I may leave a link at Carla's site.

1 comment:

Jo-Momma said...

Go check my blog, I did this too. It's too funny how it comes out.

God bless, Jo