Friday, January 20, 2006

Kinda makes me want to hurl

I have about had my fill of certain 'christians' who I hear on Paltalk. I am so tired of the silly, childish bickering and gossiping. Grown men are sitting and talking about other people for such silly reasons. If they have a reason. One 'evangelist' has his wife open rooms about another person. Another is upset because someone else disagrees with his beliefs and chooses to not associate with him. The first man never lets an opportunity go by to get his digs in and then claims that the other man is 'causing division'. Another man says that there are non-essential doctrines that we should not divide over. Of course, what does he do if you disagree with that? There is another 'man' who reminds me of a chubby little boy who is not good at sports and gets picked on. So, he buddies up with the big guy. The guy others either really like or are afraid of. The little chubby kid sneaks around and listens to things people say. Then, he delights in saying...'hey, listen to this. what do you think?' If people are getting along, this twit has to remind everyone of the feud. Anything to cause trouble because if there is no feud going then he might be seen for the silly little twit he is.

All this happens and then they say.....'come sit next to me while I tell you about God.' Hello???? Why should anyone want to listen to what these people have to say when their own walk with God is such a weak one? Do they show the love of Christ? I am not talking doctrine. I am talking about loving your enemy. Doing unto others. These people seem to only be interested in having big chatrooms.

And, while all this happens Christians in Egypt are harrassed and killed. Christians are at risk in the Middle East. A Christian cannot have a bible in Saudi Arabia. While this is happening, christians I have watched and listened to on Paltalk are acting like spoiled brats. It is enough to make me hurl.

1 comment:

Jo-Momma said...

Sis, you are so right. There is much more going on in the world, in my town, in my house that is way more important and I have just practically removed myself from paltalk. I haven't deleted it from my computer, but I think it's been a month or more since I've gotten on. All I hear is false doctrine, people fighting over stuff, or people stabbing each other in the back. It's just really not worth going to the Christian section of paltalk to be treated unChristlike. Like you said, Romans 12 is my life's passage. I couldn't just pick one verse, it's the whole thing.
God bless, Jo