Thursday, September 08, 2005

Names and things etc

Jo wrote that she did not get the tickalock thing. I suppose I did not explain it well enough. See, 'tickalock', is the sound a key makes when it is locking a door. Well, it is when you use your voice to make sound effects. So, tickalock-all-way-round, is the sound the key is making while you lock all your doors.

I used tickalock for awhile when I first came into chats. I started getting unwanted odd emails and pms from screen names like MasterDude, etc. I changed to tica2 then until my son got an AOL admin mad at him one night and cancelled my account. I worked that one out but had to make a new name. So, since I am a cocacola freak, I came up with cocatica. Then, when I came to voice chats, I created ticatoo.

I hope that clears some things up.



My youngest grandson will soon be 18 months old and is so smart! He is learning colors now. He knows wed,buh and lello. He knows so many words that other kids his age don't know or say. He is learning and doing more and more everyday. And, no, I am not exaggerating because he is my grandson.

1 comment:

Jo-Momma said...

1) I came to the cocatica realization sometime around 7 am today. I was trying to fall back asleep and got to thinking about that and realized you are a coke fanatic, so that must be the coca part.
2) My daughter is the same way. People everywhere are amazed at how plainly she speaks and everything she knows. We are just blessed with 2 of the smartest kids on the planet!
3) Hope Phil's doing better.

God bless, Jo