Friday, February 09, 2007

Updates

I have been writing a lot. Not here, obviously, but have been working on a story. I was talking to a friend and she said that her therapist suggested that she try journaling, but she thinks it is a bad idea. So, I took that idea and am writing a story as if I am the patient who was told to journal. I am having fun with it, but, it is causing me to remember some things I would rather forget.

I finally found Bro O2. I signed up for a myspace page just so I could message him. He is such a talented kid. And, of course there is Shane. I loved to listen to his music while I am writing or, well, actually, doing anything.

And, I have decided to give cafepress another try. I am doing things a tad bit differently this time around. I also bought a new digital camera, which I honestly could not afford, but, hey, if I waited till I could afford things I would never get anything. This is a video, digital camera and cam for the computer, plus has an mp3 player. Guess what I will add to the mp3??

I have been tossing an idea for a video around for a while now. I am going to try to make it. It will involve puppets, hand-type puppets.

Ok, sweet dreams everyone.

No comments: