Monday, October 23, 2006

sticks and stones

My kids are having some good laughs over me. I do a lot of things at night. I don't like going out during the day. People call this house the Addams Family House. Anyway, the other night, I got a wild hair to take the small wicker waste basket and exchange it with the larger one that is sitting on the back porch. It was about 3am-ish. I went out to get the larger one, but someone had put some trash in it so I was taking it out and putting it into the smaller basket and I just fell. Just, whop. And, broke a clay planter at the same time. My first thought was that I was so happy that my kids were not there because they would have laughed themselves sick. Sick kids....just like me. Anyway, I finally got up and walked, stiffly, into my bathroom to see there was any visible damage. I have a horrible scrape on my elbow and some bruises on my side. But, nothing to write home about.

Other than trying to break my leg or arm, I have been trying to fix my rocks and posters from my trip to the GrandCanyon. I finally fixed on it today. It looks pretty good if I do say so.

Sweet dreams and don't forget 'Lost'.

No comments: