Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It has occured to me that I talk about my grandsons, especially the baby, but not that much about the older two. The tall one on the left is Nicholas, who will soon be 14 and the shortie on the right is Ryan, who is 12. Now, don't think I am being mean by calling Ryan a shortie. He and I have had a unique relationship since he was about 3. He is a joker and loves practical jokes....just like I do. Sometimes we write silly things back and forth trying to outdo each other in insults. Nick is quiet and a voracious reader. He read the last Harry Potter in one weekend. I has more of a sly sense of humor, and can be so funny. This pic is the only one I have of the three boys together and it is 2 years old. When they were here last April we took all sorts of pictures, but none with the digital camera. I want to get some new pics of them all. Actually, Nick and Ryan look the same, just taller.

No comments: